Friday, February 23, 2007
Loving in irony; it's what we do best.
It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it? The petty arguments, the huge fights. The name-calling, finger-pointing games. Every week no doubt; there'll be a session.
But that's only the downside. (:
I guess people can't really see what keeps us together. I guess some people think that we're barely making it and we're holding on to the what's left of whatever that we once had. I know they don't think we're solid enough.
I know they don't trust the fact that we'll go far; and even if they do think we'll go far, they think we'll be living in denial of a love that doesn't really go anywhere.
But I'm glad we know better.
When we fight, yeah, we fight hard.
But when we love, it's unconditional.
It's surreal.
I think it's awfully weird; but good in a way.
There's always the blessing somewhere, the positive in something negative.
Things haven't been going well for us at many points during this past month, but at the same time, each of those happy moments we've been having set me on a high on love. They were special. And as much as I still want to kick your balls when you piss me off,
Keep loving me, the way I love you loving me.
Happy 32nd month dear.
2years 8months
and still loving it.
I love you.
PS, someone's turning a year older in 9days. *winks*
Labels: 23rd
X O X O; 10:20 am